RHY ART SALON BASEL - Contemporary Artist Positions
* 5th edition \ June 16-19, 2022
The Rhypark will be a meeting place for art lovers in June 2022. RHY ART will present contemporary art from 16 to 19 June 2022 near the city centre.
By focusing on individual artist presentations, RHY ART complements the usual gallery fairs. The programme includes paintings, sculptures, artistic photography, limited prints, digital art and object art by newcomers and established artists.
The hall of the Rhypark Basel is a column-free hall with plenty of daylight and a large window front directly onto the banks of the Rhine. The new Rhine bank way through the border triangle (Switzerland, Germany, France) leads directly along the Rhypark.
Advance sale at Ticketcorner
Presales at Ticketcorner on 0900 800 800 (CHF 1.19/min.), or at www.ticketcorner.ch or from Schweizerische Post, Manor and Coop City, and all other Ticketcorner ticket outlets.
Tram 1, 14 or 21 (dir. Dreirosenbruecke) to Novartis Campus
or: Tram 11 (dir. St-Louis Grenze) to Muelhauserstr.
Thursday: June 16, 2022
15:00 - 20:00
Friday: June 17, 2022
12:00 - 19:00
Saturday: June 18, 2022
12:00 - 19:00
Sunday: June 19, 2022
12:00 - 18:00
|Children until 16:||free entrance|
|VIP cardholders:||free entrance|
|Swiss Museum Pass:||free entrance|
- Tram no. 1 (direction 'Dreirosenbruecke') to 'Novartis Campus'
- or by Tram no. 11 (direction 'Basel, St-Louis Grenze') to 'Muelhauserstrasse'
- just 6 minutes / 5 stops with Tram no. 14 (direction 'Dreirosenbruecke') or Tram no. 21 (direction 'Bahnhof St. Johann') to 'Novartis Campus'
- Bus no. 50 (direction 'Basel SBB') to stop 'Kannenfeldplatz', change to Tram no. 1 (direction 'Dreirosenbruecke') to stop 'Novartis Campus'
- from Zurich / Bern by motorway:
- (Connection north tangent, all directions Switzerland, Airport, Germany and France)
- - travelling in the direction of EuroAirport / Mulhouse (F),
- - take the Basel St.Johann exit (onto the Dreirosenbrücke / bridge),
- - turn left at the lights (Voltaplatz junction),
- - turn left again at the next set of lights (Elsässerstrasse / Mülhauserstrasse junction)
- - and continue right to the back.
- City-Parking ( Universitaetsspital) on the Mittlerer Bruecke (old town), approx. 10 minutes footpath via Rhine promenade
- On location Rhypark, no parking is available! Limited public parking is possible in the surrounding area.
- St. Johann Ferry: "Ueli ferry" to Kleinbasel
- directly in front of the Rhypark hall: daily 11 am - 23 pm
- Rhine cycle Route: EuroVelo 15
- GPS: 47.569888, 7.58305
- Google Maps
Basel is so easy to get to!
Only a 15-minute drive from the city centre, Basel's EuroAirport is served by a number of international airlines. Together with neighbouring Zürich Airport, it enjoys connections to all European airports and to more than 200 intercontinental destinations.
Located in the centre of Europe, Basel is a major transportation hub. Its three railway stations - the Swiss SBB, French SNCF and German Badischer Bahnhof offer excellent connections to far and wide.